Maybe you should only read the sports page once a week or so. . . . When they play so many games, it does get tiresome. That's what's great about football, a dozen or so games, I can wrap my mind around, but when an MLB team plays 160 plus games a year, the significance of a single game becomes so small that it just doesn't seem to matter who wins.
What did you like best about summer vacation as a child?
What's All This Then?
This is my anonymous blog where I can be as opinionated as I want and not worry about offending people. Feel free to agree or disagree.
Please note, much of this is tongue in cheek. I'm not quite as big of a jerk as I will come across here. I'm just sort of venting. I bet there is something here that you've thought too. Or not...
Maybe you should only read the sports page once a week or so. . . . When they play so many games, it does get tiresome. That's what's great about football, a dozen or so games, I can wrap my mind around, but when an MLB team plays 160 plus games a year, the significance of a single game becomes so small that it just doesn't seem to matter who wins.
ReplyDelete