Monday, October 31, 2011
Technology
We always gripe about life being to complex. Yet we continue to sign up for more and more technology. Everyone has multiple e-mails, multiple cell phones, multiple cable connections, we follow multiple blogs or news feeds, etc., etc., etc. We buy more and more stuff all the time. We make thing complex ourselves. We should stop griping and simplify.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I thought about this recently after Kelly washed her cell phone. It's ruined, so I gave her mine. The only other one we had that worked and still had a charger was very old. I enjoyed showing off my ancient technology to my friends. I should point out that it was probably an 8-10 year old model, which in cell phone years is a couple of epochs. So my friend at work gave me one of his old phones, which is still dated, but more modern than the one I was using. All of this to say, I thought about getting an iphone. But why? I know it has a million uses, but I'm getting along OK without one. Even though an iphone is too big, too expensive, requires too costly a contract, and provides much more functionality than I really need, it tempts me. . . . .
ReplyDelete