Oscar, It's been a while since you've griped! I thought maybe your life had become perfect. That's a funny comment! The popularity of BS F makes me wonder if our churches aren't presenting enough good teaching. On the other hand, have you ever tried to assign HOMEWORK for Sunday school? In my experience, such a suggestion is usually poorly received, yet BS F, as I understand it, is very homework oriented, with penalties for not completing it. Anyway, try not to puke.
What did you like best about summer vacation as a child?
What's All This Then?
This is my anonymous blog where I can be as opinionated as I want and not worry about offending people. Feel free to agree or disagree.
Please note, much of this is tongue in cheek. I'm not quite as big of a jerk as I will come across here. I'm just sort of venting. I bet there is something here that you've thought too. Or not...
Oscar, It's been a while since you've griped! I thought maybe your life had become perfect.
ReplyDeleteThat's a funny comment! The popularity of BS F makes me wonder if our churches aren't presenting enough good teaching. On the other hand, have you ever tried to assign HOMEWORK for Sunday school? In my experience, such a suggestion is usually poorly received, yet BS F, as I understand it, is very homework oriented, with penalties for not completing it.
Anyway, try not to puke.
exactly, you nailed it!
ReplyDelete